The New Hope Centre has a fully equipped kitchen and meal centre. The meal centre not only provides the meals for the residents of the building but also provides a community meal for low income families at a low cost. Lunch is served to the community between 12-1pm and dinner is served from 430-530pm. This service is available 7 days a week, 364 days a year. Throughout the year, meals are provided on special occasions like Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
This busy kitchen is open every day of the year:
• Provides a subsidized daily community lunch consisting of soup, sandwich, dessert and hot/cold beverage.
• Provides a subsidized daily hot supper consisting of an entrée, soup or salad, dessert and beverage.
• Provides free bread and bakery products when available.
• Provides free special occasion dinners at Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
• Provides Christmas dinner for Senior shut-ins.
• Free meal tickets for lunch are available through the Community Services Office.